Friday, January 8, 2010

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

I've been wondering as of late about the possibility that I possess some sort of low-level extrasensory perception abilities. Why am I drawn to certain rooms or objects, and I seem to be fixated upon them without any idea as to why? Why do I seem to sense something out of the ordinary, and later have those feelings validated by tangible evidence? I'm not going to go into detail about exactly what I see or feel. But I can tell you that it has not been since I was very young that these types of feelings have surfaced.

Maybe it's the highly stressful current circumstances that I find myself in as of recent months causing chemical and electrical signals to fire in my brain with unusual patterns. Maybe it's my ADD medication that makes me feel like The Incredible Hulk for a short period, and then causes me to crash shortly afterward. Maybe any number of nuerochemical processes or medicinal factors are playing into my sudden spike in cognitive abilities. But whatever it is, I don't like it.

I'm not gonna say that "I see dead people," or some Hollywood crap like that. But I just seem to have a way of scanning an environment or person, especially a new one, and being able to extrapolate certain details that shouldn't be immediately noticeable. It's almost like having that "Terminator vision" that you see in the movies, where you look from side to side and your internal CPU flashes graphics and information about objects and people in the field of view.

Listen, I know this sounds crazy. But I'm gonna wait and see if this "psychic ability" either diminishes or gets worse. I can tell you right now that this is certainly an ability that I do not want to possess. Hopefully, I'm just imagining things and my supposed ESP is only a set of incredibly creepy circumstances. But still, it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment